Where can I apply for forklift license?
A: the formal one is to register in the local labor bureau or Technical Supervision Bureau. Only the certificates issued by these two institutions are the formal ones. Those who register in other private training institutions or technical schools should also obtain the certificates issued by the labor bureau and the Technical Supervision Bureau. It is not recommended to go to private training institutions.
How much does it cost to apply for a forklift license?
A: different regions have different economic incomes and different fees. Consult Mr. Guan for details
How long does it take to learn the forklift license?
A: it's usually about 15 days. You can learn if you have a job. Just go to practice and have a class if you have time.
Q: are there any requirements for forklift license registration?
A: you need to be healthy. There is no obstacle that medicine thinks you can't drive a forklift (it depends on the physical examination results and conclusions).
What should I prepare for forklift license registration?
A: two copies of ID card and ID card, four color photos and one black-and-white one inch larger.
Registration fee, (may vary from place to place).
Forklift driver's license, how much is the forklift license? There are several subjects to test the forklift license
Q: how to operate the forklift license examination and certification?
A: there are written test and car test. If you fail in one of the subjects, you have to take a make-up exam again. Within 15-30 working days after passing the examination of the two subjects, i.e. the certificate of completion and vocational qualification issued by the labor bureau, as well as the operation certificate issued by the Technical Supervision Bureau, shall be reviewed once every two years.
Forklift safety operation regulations
1、 Objective: to standardize the safe operation and driving of forklift;
2、 Scope of application: forklift driver;
3、 Safe driving rules of forklift:
1. The forklift can only be driven after passing the examination of relevant departments and obtaining the operation certificate of special type of work issued by government agencies, and the following safety operation regulations shall be strictly observed.
2. Must carefully study and strictly abide by the operation regulations, and be familiar with vehicle performance and road conditions in the operation area. Master the basic knowledge and skills of forklift maintenance, and do a good job of vehicle maintenance as required.
3. It is forbidden to drive with people or drink; no eating and chatting; no cell phone conversation.
4. Before the vehicle is used, it shall be strictly checked. It is strictly prohibited to drive out with faults, and it is not allowed to forcibly pass the dangerous or potentially dangerous road sections.
4、 Safety requirements of forklift:
（1） . vehicle inspection
1. Before and after forklift operation, check the appearance, and fill fuel, lubricating oil and cooling water.
2. Check the safety performance of starting, running and braking.
3. Check whether the light and horn signals are complete and effective.
4. Check whether the pressure and temperature are normal during forklift operation.
5. After the forklift is running, check the leakage and replace the sealing parts in time.
（2） , start
1. Before starting, observe the surroundings, and confirm that there are no obstacles hindering driving safety. After that, whistle first and then start.
2. For vehicles with hydraulic (pneumatic) brake, the brake hydraulic (pneumatic) gauge must be safe before starting.
3. When the forklift starts to load, the driver shall first confirm that the load is stable and reliable.
4. Start slowly and smoothly.
（3） , driving
1. When driving, the height between the bottom end of the fork and the ground shall be 300-400mm, and the gantry shall be tilted backward.
2. Do not raise the fork too high when driving. In and out of the operation site or on the way of driving, pay attention to whether there is any obstacle in the air. When the load is driving, the fork shall not be raised too high, which will affect the stability of the forklift.
3. After unloading, lower the fork to the normal driving position before driving.
4. When turning, if there are pedestrians or vehicles nearby, send out driving signal first. It is forbidden to make sharp turns at high speed, which will cause the vehicle to lose lateral stability and overturn.
5. When the forklift is going downhill, it is strictly prohibited to stop the engine and slide, and it is not allowed to brake the load in case of no special circumstances.
6. The forklift truck shall comply with the traffic rules in the factory during operation, and must keep a certain safe dista